West Jordan, UT – Crowd control was key for Badlands at the 2017 ATA tradeshow as they unveiled the new Bino XR optics case. Utilizing Badlands Zip-No™ Magnetic Closure Technology, the Bino XR provides separate, easy-access compartments for a set of binoculars and a rangefinder. “Oohhs and aahhs” were frequently overheard as Badlands demonstrated the dual-carry capability of the new case.
Features of the Bino XR include:
· Badlands Zip-No™ Magnetic Closure Technology on both upper and lower compartments
· Upper storage fits most 10×42 binoculars and smaller
· Lower storage fits most rangefinder models
· Built-in lens cloth
· Tethers for binoculars and rangefinder
· New zippered side pocket storage
· Built-in (removable) rain cover for ultimate protection
· New slimmer, ventilated 4-way shoulder harness system
Badlands Supply Chain Manager Tim Shoaf said of the new case, “Honestly, this one is kind of pain in the you-know-what for me because demand is already through the roof.” He continued, “We’re working hard to fulfill all the demand and make sure everyone has one of these on their chest this spring.”
The Badlands Bino XR will be available April 2017 for $149.99. Available color options will be Badlands Approach camouflage, Serengeti Brown and Gunmetal Gray.
Now in its 23rd year, Badlands continues to focus on exceptional quality, continuing innovation, unmatched performance and as always the only unconditional lifetime warranty in the industry.
Styrka's flagship S9 Binocular line was created for hunters who need to see what's moving in the shadows at dawn...